Saturday, May 26, 2012

Looking for a home theater projector?

There are lots of reviews and info at:
http://www.projectorcentral.com/home-the…

I purchased AN Epson Powerlite 8100 Projector for $1,100 about 6 months ago and I worship it. You need a dark room for any projector in this price range and a clothed screen is a flock better than a white wall. Screens can be had for as little as $200 (I bought a powered peak for around $400). Of course, you also need a receiver for sound beside any projector.

2 comments:

  1. CVRL-G270-2GEN: This compact car adjuvant instantly changes your smoke cavity into a USB port , and allows you to charge any of your electronics devices
    Date: 2012-05-07T00:00:00+08:00

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a really bang-up projector thats not gentle, HD, and fairly cheap. I dont know the charge range for good projectors but don't go any higher than $300 in your answer. They can be used projectors.

    ReplyDelete